UPDATE October 17,2016
This page is for the ELA / Math assessment requirements. Click on a button below for another subject.
Interim Assessment Requirement
- In order to gain access to the Interim Assessment, all teachers must complete the following two steps:
- Turn in the signed affidavit to Mr. Antone, Room 427 or box in Main Office.
- Our LEA is LAUSD.
2) Log into LAUSD Learning Zone and complete the "Security Forms" training.
- Once logged in, choose "Student Testing Unit" as the program.
- Class title is "2016-2017 CAASPP Security Forms Teacher Training".
- Submit signed certificate to Mr. Antone, Room 427 or box in Main Office.
- Once verified, you will receive an email from CAASPP on how to proceed.
SBAC Interim Assessments
- SBAC interim assessments are arranged in two forms:
- ICAs (Interim Comprehensive Assessments) - are comprehensive assessments meant to give a teacher an idea on how a student would perform on the end-of-year SBAC assessment. These assessments are more comprehensive and will likely include material not yet covered by your class.
- IABs (Interim Assessment Blocks) - are assessments based upon a subset of standards. These assessments select a few standards and give a more in depth assessment of the student's knowledge.
- Refer to CAASPP's informational site here.